Request for Student Travel
THIS IS NEW VERSION OF THIS FORM - PLEASE LET NIGEL METCALFE KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS
- Ask your supervisor to authorise your trip
- Complete the form below and submit it by using the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page; your request will be emailed to Dave Alexander (or Carlton Baugh if you are a CDT student). You will be notified once your trip has been authorised. You can view your requests on the departmental database via the the 'CEA/ICC Travel' link found under 'Departmental Administration'.
- Obtain a quote yourself for flights from Dawson and Sanderson (firstname.lastname@example.org). For hotel booking, low cost airline flight bookings, rail tickets and any other questions regarding travel please get in touch with one of the Astronomy secretaries.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must complete your online travel insurance form on VIATOR https://apps.dur.ac.uk/travel.forms/ (you will not be insured by the University unless you fill this out!).
All costs should be given in GBP.
Contact DetailsCentre for Extragalactic Astronomy,
Ogden Centre for Fundament Physics - West,
Department of Physics,
Durham DH1 3LE
Tel: 44 (0)191 3343635
* CEA Astronomers to lead a new
large programme on ESO's VLT
* Are spinning black holes louder?
* Atom bank and will.i.am
visit Ogden Centre
* A 1% determination of the
primordial deuterium abundance
A workshop to be held
in Durham 8-9th January 2018